Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Friday, April 29, 2011

A lesson from MD

Learning works both ways -- As much I would love to teach him everything I know...  It is often that he teaches me everything he knows too!  I am not much of a chess lover.. because it takes patience and sitting still.  If you know me, you know that I am not known for sitting still!  But as you can see in the picture below, he agreed that it would be a great idea for me to have my cup of coffee while he taught me how to play chess...  :)
 In the end he won!  Today is only my first lesson... we'll see how I do in a few weeks!  lol  Better get to the library quick or youtube ways to beat your 5 year old at chess!
 This little guy felt a bit ignored, so we went over to help him build his track...
 MD loves the challenge:
pieces everywhere!!!!
This is a great morning... they are playing while I am editing.. well, I am taking a brief break!  Back to wedding videos.... sigh... and yawn... i think I need another cup of coffee!

1 comment:

  1. MD is a smart kid! Bet I'll lose to him too. I suck at chess!

    Happy Sunday, S!

    ReplyDelete