Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Uncle Matt and his pretzels!

MD had his science class -- they learned about the human heart, the valves, and chambers that are involved...
Did you know that squids have green blood?  I did NOT!


 After we picked up MG from art class we headed over to see Uncle Matt -- he had this all prepped for them:
 Gotta love him!!!!  (we do!)
 And they made pretzels....
boiling:
 Shaping:
 a coat of butter:
 Bake.. and Voila!!!!

 Hmmm... which one shall we eat first?!
 They had 2 each!!!!
 All was quiet...
 No complaints!!!
Looking forward to out next visit to see Uncle Matt...

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say, "Yummy!" How fun for the kids to do that too. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    I am visiting from Sunday Stroll. It is nice to "meet" you. I hope you have a blessed week!

    Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had an Uncle Matt! Those guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete