Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Another 2-wheeler in the family!

She was scared at first when we took off the training wheels.  After a few tries she gave up.  We don't like to push (at least I don't since I can't ride a bike, I am more empathetic).  So months later... she wanted to give it another try.

Can I tell you how easy it was?  It was sooo easy for her!


She barely got on, I ran along side her.... and when I let go, she kept going!!!!  It only took a few tries for her to feel comfortable.  My girl ROCKS!!!
Off she goes!!!!
 And goes....
 And goes...
 And she's back!!!!  She's a bit uncertain here... but she no longer is!

I am so proud of her!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, your girl certainly rocks!! I'm proud of her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Steph, you should give it try too! It's never to late to learn.

    ReplyDelete