Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Saturday, November 26, 2011

What she is thankful for...


Baby girl went to her first (gasp!) sleep over last week, remember that post?  She and her buddy, O, played school.  MG was the student and this was her assignment.  She wrote this and i found it in her bag along with all the clothes and things she packed: (unedited)
---------------------------------------
There are 4 things I am thankful for.
First of all, I am thankful for that my mom paks me lunch so I doun't nee (need) hot lunch because it coudld be cold when I get in line to get.
She is a very, very, very, very, very, (yes, she wrote that many!) nice and kind mom.
Next of all, I am thankful that my mom helps me with my homework so I doun't get a bad grade. (I'd better get cracking on her spelling! lol)
She is very good at helping with homework.
Last, I am thankful that my family has money so my broter and I can go to school and get some nolege (aka knowledge) into our brains. (not sure what that means - they attend a public school!)
I like my school.
Now you see why I am thankful for the things I have!
-------------------------------------------

I am so thankful for the things she is thankful for -- so sweet coming from an 8 year old!




1 comment:

  1. You are a great mom! Your kids certainly have a lot to be thankful for, S!

    ReplyDelete