Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A day at the park

 we needed to get out - the boys and I.. so after school we picked up MG and headed to the park!  They ate a quick snack and then ran off!
I used to be nervous about this thing... Now, I just stand underneath and hold my breath!  Just kidding!  They love it!  They have been on this thing so many times that I totally trust them to know their own limits.  They always do just fine!
 There he goes...
 And there he tries... and he tries every time with out complaining!  One day, I know he will be up there with the other 2 and I'm not going to know what to do!  (Oh boy!)
 She always gets there first, the little monkey!  Thanks to good friend, Olivia, who showed her all the tricks kindergarten year!  :)
 After climbing, we went for a walk to play near the lake.  Remember my children... where there is water, there must be some rock skipping!  So off they went chucking rocks in the lake.  MG almost chucked me with a rock!  That girl could use a lesson or 2 on throwing forward, rather than up and back!
 Then she got distracted... by this lady bug here:
 But this guy, he's always focused on causing mischief.  He was trying to figure out how to get that tire out of the lake... He began pulling a HUGE root sticking out of the dirt... this is where you may insert nervous mom rushing forward after taking this almost innocent looking boy's picture who is just playing a bit too close to the lake for his mom's comfort!  He, of course, did not fall in... but you never know with him!
 Before we left, I asked for a picture... and this is what I got!  Can't be too picky if you want all 3 in the picture and all somewhat looking in my direction!  :)
 When I asked for a silly one, they gladly obliged!  Ha, imagine that!  :)
Happy Tuesday all!!!!  Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment