Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

A few days before New Year's Eve I was able to go out with a few of my friends -- a well deserved ladies night out.  It was nice to sit around and laugh A LOT!  That's why I love these women!  They make me laugh A LOT!!!  we don't get together often but when we do.. we laugh A LOT!  Loan, thanks for visiting us and giving us an excuse to get together.. to... well, you know, LAUGH!!!! (A LOT!)

 New Year's Eve this year went out with a bang -- so much fun!  These are just a few pictures... Vince took some nice ones on his camera - but he takes forever to upload them.. So here are mine.
 The children had a blast and ate a LOT!
 I am so thankful I have such great friends... who have such great children!
More pictures to come... who knows when!  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love ladies night out. Nothing like a get-together with lots of yummy food!

    ReplyDelete