Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkins in the Park

Every year I start off this post with... We've been attending this since MG was 1!  Um.... shall I?

We've been attending this event since MG was 1!  Time sure flies!  She's now.... 9!  And my, they have grown!  :)
Look at my beautiful babies!  :)  I am so proud of them!
Here they are at a station where their science teacher was helping out with... "Hello, Mr. Richard!"
This station was pretty cool... you know why???
This guy made fire!!!!
Then the children spun some wool...
Even he gave it a try!
Then they all decorated a pumpkin to support their science program at the Guadalupe Rive Park and Conservancy.
Very creative....
He even made this cute spider!
Oh and we ran into this lovely family!  Hello their Yeh family!  Glad you were able to join us with your fancy camera!  (lol)  And somehow... my children must  have known to wear green to match their children! ;)
Daddy joined us again this year!!!!  (this was his second time with us)
What a great day!!!!  I am already looking forward to next year.
Okay, I couldn't help it... here is MG at this event for the first time when she was one!  (with her buddy, Emma)

No comments:

Post a Comment