Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Halloween Party

We were invited back to Astrid and Mark's Halloween party this year.  So much fun was had by all -- but mostly by my 3 noise makers!
The food was fun...


And delicious!
MG and buddy Jenna!
Astrid's creepy toilet....
This was so cute!  Made me smile....
Those light up ping pong balls decorated by her children were my favorite.
And of course, the donut game was a HUGE hot by everyone!
Look at then go!
I love that this year E played and had such a good time!  I laughed so hard when MD's and E's strings got all tangled up!
Both boys were very disappointed their donuts fell before they could finish it!
There's my statue of liberty!  :)
With bat girl helping:
Good friends, good food.... what more could we ask for?!  It was a really fun night!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment