Half Moon Bay, California November 2012

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Today she said...

I had made them breakfast and called them to the table as they were finishing up getting dressed.  MG sat down, looked at her plate of food, and said to me, "Wow, mom, when did you have time to make this?!"  She was so happy!  Although it was an easy and simple breakfast... it was nice to be appreciated!  (She ate pancakes with Nutella and whip cream.)

(Morgan, years from now when you read this the secret is -- I bought frozen pancakes!  I took them out of the freezer and put them in the frig the night before.  They sat on a plate waiting on the shelf so I knew exactly what you would be eating for breakfast the next morning.  Thinking in the morning is a task for me... so I try to get everything prepared the night before.  Your lunch is always arranged on another plate or area so I know what I need to pack the next morning.  If I can put them in reusable containers the night before, I do.  Then I assemble everything in the morning and put in your backpack!)

No comments:

Post a Comment